Book a visit from one of our Eagle-Owl ambassadors!
Please submit your request at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure availability.
About the Eagle-Owl Experience:
Dmitri and Hans, our Eurasian Eagle-Owls, are the largest owls and two of the most skilled birds on our ambassador team. In addition to their work as raptor educators, they also make private appearances to support the work we do at Cascades Raptor Center. They have experience with photo shoots, corporate events, weddings, and even film sets.
Fee: $350 minimum + additional surcharge depending on the circumstances of the visit.
Cancellations: We require 48 hours’ notice for cancellations or you will be charged the full fee.
Interested in booking Dmitri or Hans?
Please fill out the Program Request Form on this page and provide as much detail as possible, including:
- What kind of location the bird will be appearing in?
- Will the bird be a passive visitor or an active participant (e.g. providing a flight demonstration)?
What makes a great program space for our Eagle-Owls:
- Good acoustics with minimal echo (libraries and classrooms = great, gyms and cafeterias = not so great)
- A solid wall behind the presentation space to help the bird feel secure
- A nearby parking spot for loading and unloading
- No other animals present, especially dogs!
Weather: Birds are very sensitive to excessive heat. If outdoor temperatures are over 85 degrees, the program will need to be indoors with air conditioning.